Serving New Hampshire Families since 1997
Merrimack County Visitation Center
Fees, Policies and Payments
Merrimack County Residents:
There is currently no-charge for visits if at least one parent or the child resides in Merrimack County. Cancellation fees may be charged in accordance with the MCVC's Cancellation and No-Show Policy provided at orientation.
Out of County Residents:
$65.00 per visit (2-hours) or $40 per visit (1-hour)
$10.00 per supervised exchange
$25.00 per person orientation fee (one time fee)
Payment processing/service fees through paygov.us are additional, non-refundable charges.
Payment and Fee Policies:
- Visit fees must be prepaid 72-hours in advance or the service will be cancelled.
- Cancellations are subject to charge at the full rate subject to the MCVC's Cancellation and No-Show Policy provided at orientation.
- All visit fees are the responsibility of the visiting party unless otherwise stated in a court order.
- No services will be provided to an individual with an outstanding balance.
- We regret that we cannot offer any reduced payments to residents outside of Merrimack County. Limited grant funding may be available, however, parties will still be responsible for orientation and cancellation/no-show fees.
- Preference for scheduling will be given to Merrimack County residents.
General Payment Policies:
- All payments are non-refundable, at no time will the service charge for the electronic payment be refunded.
- All parties are responsible for their outstanding balance, even upon the termination of services.